Proteins are an essential part of our diet and are the building blocks of our body. I like to start my day off right with a breakfast high in protein. I am not a huge fan of meat and eggs in the morning, and have a little bit of a sweat tooth, so I make a lot of protein pancakes and protein muffins. Whenever I have an overly ripe banana sitting around and not much time I like to whip up these simple three ingredient protein pancakes. Top them with a little bit of coconut butter to get some healthy fat in your diet and you are all set to crush your day!
What you need:
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein Powder (Flavor of your choice)
- 3 egg whites (can use liquid egg whites)
- 75 grams of ripe banana
- Smash the banana until smooth
- Mix in egg whites and whisk
- Add protein powder and mix
Pour batter on preheated griddle to make 3-6 thin protein pancakes and enjoy!
251 Calories, 41g Protein, 19g Carbs, 0g Fat