WARNING – This recipe is for true chocolate lovers only! If you don’t’ like deep, dark rich chocolate then you will not like this recipe.
I found this recipe on the recipe insert that was shipped with my Shakeology and modified it to fit my needs. The original recipe called for regular peanut butter and I substituted for powdered peanut butter to lower calories and fat while increasing serving size.
What you need:
- 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology (This can be purchased from my website by clicking HERE)
- 1 shakeology scoopful;of powdered peanut butter
- 1 shakeology scoopful of rolled oats
- 1 tsp organic honey
- 1-4 tbsp. of cashew milk (for consistency only)
- Add Shakeology, peanut butter and rolled oats to bowl and mix well.
- Add honey and mix well
- Add cashew milk a few drops at a time to make firm dough-like consistency
- Divide into 8 drop cookies, refrigerate and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts (Per Cookie):
62 Calories, 8g Carbs, 4g Protein, 1g Fat