Yes, you read the title correctly. Chocolate fudge that is bikini competitor approved (well, when I am more than 8 weeks from a show). I found this recipe on teambeachbody.com and modified it a little. They called it brownies but they came out more like fudge. Ooeey, gooey and delicious!
Here is what you need:
- 1 extra ripe banana
- 6 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 4 tbsp baking cocoa
- 2 scoops chocolate shakeology
- Mash banana until creamy
- Mix in peanut butter, cocoa and shakeology and mix until dough-like consistency
- Spread in a 9X9 pan lined with wax paper
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or more
- Cut into 12 pieces of fudge and enjoy!
Nutritional Facts (per piece of fudge):
90 Calories, 5g Fat, 8g Carbs, 5g Protein