As my calories decrease in attempts to drop some fat off my body I need to get more creative with ways to still enjoy chocolate. These are perfect for a healthy sweet treat and are rich in vitamin A. I mix all the following ingredients together (wet first, then mix in dry) and pour in a square cake pan. Bake at 350 for about 40 min or until done in middle. After cooking a drizzle with Walden Farms chocolate syrup and natural peanut butter. Store in fridge and warm up before enjoying.
- 1 can all natural pumpkin
- 1 cup chocolate muscleegg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons Blanched almond flour
- 5 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 scoops GNC sustained protein blend in peanut butter puff
- 2 tablespoons Pb fit powdered peanut butter
- 1-2 cups baking stevia (add until you reach desired sweetness)
- Teaspoon salt
- Teaspoon baking soda
- 4 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes and cut into 24 squares, Store in refrigerator.
Macros per brownie: 51 calories, 1.7g fat, 4.1g carbs, 5.2g protein