- I was craving something sweet this weekend post workout and wanted to make something quick and easy. I whipped up this baked protein oatmeal when I got home from the gym and threw it in the oven before getting ready to run back out to my son’s basketball game. It turned out so good that I had to take pictures and share the recipe with others. I just made another batch and put it in the oven while typing this up.
- 2 cups quick oats or rolled oats
- 2 scoops whey protein powder (I used ISO-100 Cinnamon Bun flavor)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups unsweetened cashew milk
- 3/4 cup liquid egg whites
- Add Stevia to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix the above ingredients together and pour into a round or square baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking oil.
Top with 3/4 cup frozen blueberries and 1 tbsp crushed walnuts.
Bake at 350 for approximately 45 minutes or until done in center.
Makes 6 servings. 195 Calories, 24 g Carbs, 17 g Protein, 5 g Fat