Okay, this bread is too good not to share! I make it weekly with my overripe bananas and even my husband eats it.
First step is to mash your extra ripe bananas into a creamy consistency, beat in egg whites, vanilla, Greek yogurt and unsweetened almond milk. Add in dry ingredients and mix well. Pour into a greased bread pan, sprinkle on chocolate chips and bake at 350 for approximately 50 minutes or until center is done.
This is low fat and contains protein and quick carbs so I recommend pre and post workout.
What you need:
- 3 extra rips bananas
- 6 egg whites
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 6 tbsp. powdered peanut butter
- 2 scoops GNC sustained protein blend in peanut butter
- 120g rolled oats blended into oat flour (or use oat flour)
- 6-12 packets of stevia (personal preference, taste test)
- 1-2 tsp baking soda
- 1-2 tsp salt
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate baking chips
Macros: 8 servings
198 Calories 4g fat, 26g carbs, 17g protein